Next Level Racing are thrilled to announce their latest and most exciting cockpit to date, the new F1GT. At a groundbreaking price of $499 USD this cockpit allows users not only an authentic F1 race car position but also the ability to race in a regular GT position with unlimited adjustments for steering wheel, pedals, gear shifter and seat. Shipping has already started and resellers around the world will have stock available in March 2017.
Next Level Racing® F1GT Formula 1 and GT Simulator Cockpit – A revolutionary cockpit* allowing you to be in true racing positions for both F1 and GT racing. You no longer need an expensive cockpit just for F1 racing as the Next Level Racing F1GT is suitable for all your racing titles by offering dual racing positions
The Next Level Racing® F1GT cockpit has been designed and engineered using the feedback of professional drivers to give you the most authentic racing experience. The F1GT will put you in the driver’s seat with the exact F1 seating position as a real F1 driver and of course also GT position for all your regular racing.
You can get serious in the driver’s seat and the Next Level Racing® cockpits are also used by professional drivers such as Red Bull Racing®’s Mad Mike Whiddett, GTacademy® winner Matt Simmons, professional Rally Driver Ricardo Costa Jnr & more.
The revolutionary design of the Next Level Racing® F1GT ensures a rigid and solid cockpit but also many adjustments meaning you have your wheel, pedals and gear shifter in the best position to suit you as the driver.
Leading Features of The F1GT
- Dual Position Cockpit to have you in authentic F1 or GT racing positions
- Completely adjustable wheel, gear shifter and pedal positions
- Extras included such as seat slider, gear shifter support & lumbar support cushion
- Rigid, high quality powdercoated steel frame with premium racing seat
- Suitable for serious sim racing and even professional driver training
- Built for comfort and long races
- Compatible with all major wheel and pedals. Pre-drilled for Thrustmaster®, Logitech® and Fanatec®
- Supported Max Weight – 130 kg or 285 lbs
- F1 150 x 60 x 100 cm or 59 x 24 x 39 inches
- GT 130 x 60 x 115 cm or 51 x 24 x 45 inches
- Boxed Dimensions – 96 x 50 x 40 cm or 38 x 20 x 16 inches
- Boxed Weight – 43 kg or 95 lbs
What’s In The Box
- Next Level Racing® F1GT frame and seat including seat slider
- Gear shifter holder (can be mounted on left or right side)
- Next Level Racing lumbar support cushion
- Screws to hard mount Your Wheel
- Instructions for Quick and Easy Assembly
Compatible Next Level Racing® Products
- Next Level Racing® Floor Mat
- F1GT Monitor Stand to support single and triple screens (coming soon)
Making virtual reality experience enhanced by motion platform's movements more real than ever with the new VR HeadWAY feature being added for motion users.
Using VR headsets with the newest and the most advanced titles may bring you many unforgettable moments. Although everything seems to be natural, photorealistic and almost real there is one "but". Either available VR system on the market is capable to compensate and eliminate movements that come from the motion platform. It may be not obvious for dynamic games where scenery changes every frame but the issue is real!
Movement systems generates feeling of the forces that act on your body by doing some moves. Those moves are being recognized by VR systems as head movements which is obviously wrong.
For example, taking a turn while driving the car generates force that push your body outside of the seat. To simulate this behaviour motion platform has to lean top frame. This changes position of the entire cockpit with you inside. VR system recognizes this as your head movements and processes them in the normal way. Without compensation it looks like your head is going to smash the side window. Finally you can find your head outside the window which may be quite hilarious.
Our software uses advanced mathematic formulas to calculate necessary compensation and applies it to the VR headset at runtime. It eliminates platform movements from the VR tracking system causing your experiences to be more immersive and authentic. Compensation module is transparent for end users and can be used with all Motion Systems platforms. If you want to experience VR with enhanced motion experience please install Platform Manager 2.57 or newer.
Supported VR headsets:
It is very exciting for us to announce the launch of the Next Level Racing Motion Platform V3.
We continued our development, innovation and technology based on previous feedback and performance to ensure the V3 will exceed user expectation and continue leading the market in design and performance
• Precision - Updated encoders to provide even further accuracy
• External Design - Completely revised in terms of appearance to accommodate for internal power supply and internal micro controller. V3 is now in Stealth Black with laser cut logos
• Cooling - Passive and active cooling method with adaptive fan speed control to ensure the platform can even be used for more demanding purposes such as commercial centers and events whilst not overheating
• Robust - The V2 was known to be a “bulletproof” kind of product however USB filters and mounting design for springs have been improved further
• Speed – V3 max speed is 200% faster than V1
• Tactile Feedback – Vibration features simulating road bumps, road texture, engine vibrations, gear changes, collisions, rubs & bumps. We use in game telemetry data delivering true and accurate feedback
• Noise – We are confident the V3 is the quietest motion platform on the market. The V3 now has acoustical panels inside to reduce noise of operation even lower than the V1 and V2 which were both known for being surprisingly quiet for a motion platform anyway
• Electromagnetic Motor Shaft Brakes - Usually only used in high fidelity and high cost commercial motion platforms this feature prevents any undesired movement of the seat if the platform is switched off
All Next Level Racing retailers will be stocking the Motion Platform V3. To find your local stockist visit our Buy Page for more information.