Compilation and linkingPlease follow below steps in order to introduce ForceSeatMI to your SIM:
- Make sure that ForceSeatPM is installed in the system.
- Add directory containing ForceSeatMI_*.h files to your include paths.
- Include ForceSeatMI_Loader.c file in your project. This file contains implementation of all ForceSeatMI functions (from ForceSeatMI_Functions.h). It forwards function calls to real DLL or returns error code when DLL is not found. ForceSeatMI_Loader handles also DLL loading.
- Compile and link the program.
|ForceSeatMI_Loader uses DLL which is installed as part of the ForceSeatPM software. Make sure that you have ForceSeatPM installed on your computer.|
Using API objectTypical operation routine consists of following steps:
- Create API handle at the begining of the application:
api = ForceSeatMI_Create();
- When simulation starts, call:
- The SIM should send telemetry data or positioning data in constant interval using one of following functions:
ForceSeatMI_SendTelemetry(api, ...); ForceSeatMI_SendTopTablePosLog(api, ...); ForceSeatMI_SendTopTablePosPhy(api, ...); ForceSeatMI_SendTopTableMatrixPhy(api, ...); ForceSeatMI_SendTactileFeedbackEffects(...);
- When simulation stops, send:
- Finally when the API is no longer needed, release it: