Compilation and linkingPlease follow below steps in order to introduce ForceSeatMI to your SIM:
- Make sure that ForceSeatPM is installed in the system.
- Add all ForceSeatMI_*.cs files to your project
- Compile and link the program.
|ForceSeatMI C# class uses DLL which is installed as part of the ForceSeatPM software. Make sure that you have ForceSeatPM installed on your computer.|
Using API objectTypical operation routine consists of following steps:
- Create API handle at the begining of the application:
ForceSeatMI mi = new ForceSeatMI();
- When simulation starts, call:
- The SIM should send telemetry data or positioning data in constant interval using one of following functions:
mi.SendTelemetry(...); mi.SendTopTablePosLog(...); mi.SendTopTablePosPhy(...); mi.SendTopTableMatrixPhy(...); mi.SendTactileFeedbackEffects(...);
- When simulation stops, send: