Next Level Racing Releases First in Challenger Series of Products
Challenger Simulator Cockpit offers high-quality realism at market leading price point
(Gold Coast, Australia) Next Level Racing is introducing the first in a line of products that will solidify its reputation as the maker of best-in-class racing, driving and flight simulators, while doing so at an incredibly accessible and affordable price ($349 USD).
The Challenger Simulator Cockpit offers users with the same high-quality, authentic simulator experience that Next Level Racing has provided its customers for a decade, at a price point that makes it the most competitive in the market.
“We are very excited to be finally releasing the Challenger Series to the world,” said CEO of Next Level Racing, Hess Ghah. “We made it our goal to offer customers the level of realism and adjustability that fans of Next Level Racing have come to expect, and to do so at an affordable, accessible price.”
The focus on high-quality construction and realism that has helped Next Level Racing build its reputation as an industry leader hasn’t been put aside in order to offer lower priced products. And the commitment to quality is being noticed not just by fans, but by industry experts as well.
“I’ve been watching the evolution of Next Level Racing over the last decade; I’ve seen them upgrade their components, their quality, their construction,” said Shaun Cole of the Simpit Youtube Channel, a channel dedicated entirely to the world of Sim racing. “This year, what was so special to me, [is that] they were really looking out for the new guy in sim racing (the guy just getting a foothold in the market), and coming out with a line of affordable products.”
On top of affordability, the Challenger Cockpit sets itself apart thanks to its minimalistic design and adjustable features; it fits almost any living space, and the pedals, wheel and gear-shifter position can be adjusted to accommodate users of all sizes. It also offers out of the box support for wheels, pedals and gear shifters, whether they’re entry-level or higher end accessories.
This product is the first in the Challenger Series of products set to be released throughout the rest of 2019. The Challenger Series will include the Challenger Seat Add-On — which converts the Wheel Stand Lite and Wheel Stand Racer stands into full racing cockpits — Challenger Monitor Stand and Challenger Flight Simulator.
The Challenger Simulator Cockpit is available from August through global retailers, including those in North America ($349 USD), Europe (€349 EUR, VAT included), UK (£299 GBP, VAT included) and Asia Pacific ($499 AUD, GST included).
A complete list of all products offered by Next Level Racing and where to find them can be seen on Next Level Racing website.
- Patent pending design provides rigid support for steering wheel, shifter and pedals whilst taking up minimal space
- Adjustable wheel height and angle
- Adjustable pedal distance and angle
- Seat slider (included) allows quick and easy adjustment of seat for different sized users
- Gear shifter support (included) can be added on left or right side, has two different heights based on preference and can be attached next to the seat or next to the wheel
- Position of centre pole is designed not to interfere with driving, braking or serious heel and toe driving
- Seat is angle adjustable and designed to allow users weighing up to 150kg (330lbs) to race comfortably
- Height adjustable feet (included) protect your floor from scratches and scuff marks
- Compatible with all major wheel and pedals; pre-drilled for Logitech®, Thrustmaster®, Fanatec®,
- Premium laser cut, robot welded carbon steel in Matte Black
- Supported Height - 120 - 210 cm (4ft - 6ft 9 inches)
- Supported Max Weight - 150 kg (330lbs)
- Product Dimensions – 140 x 48 x 93cm (55 x 18 x 93 inches)
- Product Weight – 24kg (52lbs)
- Boxed Dimensions – 84 x 55 x2 7cm (33 x 21 x 10 inches)
- Boxed Weight – 32kg (70lbs)
- Part Number – NLR-S016